- Open the lid.
- Remove the keyboard. Proceed as follows:
First use a flat screwdriver to get unter the keyboard at the green line. Perhaps you have to push in the small clip (the bottom-left red circle in the left pic) to be able to pull slightly the keyboard. Now get another screwdriver and push in the small clip above the ESC-key marked with a red circle. The keyboard should snap out partially. Proceed with the remaining 3 clips in the same way.
- Now turn over the keyboard and locate the BIOS-battery. It is accessible through the hole marked with an arrow:
- Use a screwdriver to short-circuit the BIOS battery for 3-5 seconds. The battery is hidden somewhat right under the
metal plate. But you can reach it without removing any other parts. Look:
- Get with a screwdriver between the slit marked with those arrows and short the golden contact in the front with the battery housing.
- Replace the keyboard. Make sure it snaps into all clips. Now, the BIOS (incl. the password) should be erased.